This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Something New Every Day

I had my 6 month check up on Friday! I'm 19 pounds 13 oz and 27.5 inches tall. I'm in the 80 percentile and 40% for my little head. Everyone thinks I'm smaller than what I am until they pick me up. I had to have blood taken from my arm again. They did a allergy test on me. Hopefully, I'm not allergic to anything.
I hit a lot milestones this week. I decided to give mom and dad a break and sleep during the night. Mommy and Daddy are so excited. I sleep from about 8:45 until 5:45 or so. (Wednesday was my first night) I feel much better in the morning. I'm all smiles for mom when she gets me. I have my first tooth coming and everything goes in my mouth. My fingers are always in my mouth. I'm also on the move. I'm starting to crawl. The whole coordination thing needs a little work. I go about three steps and then splat on the ground and start all over. I'm also going from my tummy to a sitting position all by myself. I'm also taking steps when someone is holding my hands. Who knows, maybe I'll walk before I actually crawl all over the place. I'm also using a sippy cup. I don't drink too much but I like biting it.

P.S. Daddy thinks my laugh is contagious. You should here me. I was told I sound like "Elmo" (tickle me Elmo doll)
Mommy and me :)



Me and my desk in camouflage for Grandpa!



Look out! I'm on the move!


Me and my Sippy cup!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

WOW!! On the move.... We cannot wait to see you in June!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Mom, you look great too!!

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home