This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Aloha

Grandpa Bogie and Pam got married on July 7th in Hawaii. We all went to their Luau, Reception, this weekend. We had a blast. Bryce got is first "lei" from a beautiful Hawaiian girl. He went the whole evening without a nap. It was so much fun watching him enjoy the music and entertainment. In some ways, he was part of the entertainment. The guest had a hard time watching the act without laughing at Bryce. He just loved the music and was getting his hips into it. Grandpa get no ideas about a drum set!!!!

I'm learning to Hula. It's all in the hips.

I'm having a blast watching all the beautiful Hawaiian girls and listening to the music.

Aloha!

I'm so lucky!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home