This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

One of the best things about this time of year, is watching it through the eyes of a two year old. I can't remember the last time I was so excited about Christmas. I even love hearing all of the Christmas music. It will be interesting when we go to see Santa for the first time this year. I'll put all my money on Bryce NOT sitting on Santa's lap!!!!
Bryce taking all of his goodies out of his St. Nick stocking
Putting the gifts back in the stocking.
It was an Elmo and Polar Express theme

Trying to get his stocking down.

Having fun in the snow!

Blowing the snow. Too bad it wasn't real.

Sneaking frosting during cookie making at Great Grandma/pa Jensema's.

Making cookies with Camber, Blake, and Papa

Bowling on Thanksgiving day!

Sneaking some dip before going home on Thanksgiving night.


Bryce blowing snow with his "lawn mower". Whatever works!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Cute pictures! It must be so much fun to have Bryce at the age where he understands what is going on with Christmas!

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home