2 weeks
Bryce is still being a great BIG BROTHER. It still is hard for him to understand time but we are working on it. He had his first big sibling episode where he pushed the swing too hard and Nolan landed on the floor. We are not sure how it happened because of course neither Jamie or I were in the room. Bryce came running to me in tears. So he either pushed too hard or tried taking him out of the swing. That was very scary!!! Luckily we had Nolan's doctor's appointment today. Bryce is loving the outdoors. He still is obsessed with baseball and now can you believe Bryce owns his own miniature hockey stick. No we didn't cave in, his sitter Maria gave it to him as a BIG BROTHER gift. Whatever makes him happy!
As for Nolan, he is eating non-stop!!! He is up to 9 pounds 15.8 ounces. Just shy of what his brother was at 2 weeks and he was 10 ounces heavier. Nolan is also 22 inches long. I know this is early but Nolan rolled from his tummy to his back. I saw him do it with my own two eyes. I tried to see if he could do it again. NO! Just Luck
Thanks Jill, Mike, Hannah, and Ben
"look at his diaper" :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home