This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Monday, December 07, 2009

Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Jamie's Bday

Santa is that you???
Taking the kids to see Santa at the Mall.

Santa all I want for Christmas. . .
The cousins hanging out at Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 09
Amy, Ella, and Mom
Turkey Trot 09

Nolan's First Thanksgiving!

So Happy!

Nolan's first pool experience Tundra Lodge Green Bay!

Here Fishy, Fishy

Bryce absolutely loved staying at the Tundra Lodge.
I highly recommend it for little kids!

Smile!

Bryce did not like the mask so much!

Celebrating dads birthday.
I was not able to make a cake for him or get one so this did its job this year.

"Chunky Monkey"

Halloween -09

Where's my tail???

Bryce was a dinosaur.
Thanks Trevor and Lindsay for taking me trick-or-treating!
The rest of the family was sick H1N1.
Jamie went out for a little bit.

Future Packer
I'm not too sure about this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home