Happy Birthday!!!
Bryce had his 1st birthday party on Sunday Oct 14. All of his family was there and some of our friends made it too. He was having a great time even though he wasn't feeling the best. He loved playing with his cousins (Asher and Ashley) (also Cole, Ella, Jaslyn, Camber, Blake, and Ryan) He wasn't too interested in his presents. The paper, cards, and envelopes were his favorite. Bryce didn't really eat too much of his cake. Not sure if he was full or just didn't want the sweet stuff. A former student and athlete of Tanya's made Bryce's birthday cake. Words cannot describe how awesome the cake was. It looked fabulous and tasted even better. I guess she is going to have to come home every Oct. to do his birthday cakes.

.jpg)
Two Birthday Boys sitting together! Bryce misses his uncle

The awesome block birthday cake!
.jpg)
Help me blow out my candles dad! I want to dig in!

Daddy and Me on my birthday!
.jpg)
The second time I ate a little more! The frosting is GREAT!
.jpg)
YUM!!!
.jpg)
Harley Dude
.jpg)
Playing in the leaves before my party!
.jpg)
Playing outside after the pumpkin patch. I love being outside.
Mom and me taking a break at the pumpkin patch!
.jpg)
This is the little pumpkin Bryce picked up ands threw to the ground.

This pumpkin will be just fine! Only if I could lift it up!
.jpg)
This is the one!
.jpg)
I almost got it!
.jpg)
I need more food! The goats are going to get me!

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Bryce!
We Love you!
Cole, Ella & Asher
7:07 PM
Well, Happy Birthday, big Bryce!
You are looking so handsome, and growing like a weed!
With love, Jayme, Cory and your friend Scout
4:46 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home