This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nolan 7 Months

Brotherly LOVE!

I have been meaning to post this for over 2 1/2 weeks. Nolan is an amazing baby. He is the joy of our life. His big brother is counting the days until they can play hoops outside.

Nolan is a very happy baby. The only time he really cries is when he is tired.

7 months Nolan loves:

  • smile
    Stand
  • bounce
  • grab onto things (especially hair)
  • to put things in his mouth
  • FOOD!!!
  • to make noise (especially the high pitch screams)
  • he always grabs his toes
  • to take his socks off!!!
  • to put the socks in his mouth

Nolan is sitting up very well on his own. He wants to crawl but he is not able to do that. The other day I put him in one place and ended up in a different place sitting up. Not real sure how that happened???? He is getting smaller. He can fit into jeans. He still has the rolls but not as "thick". He still only has two teeth. I'm sure more are coming soon! Below are a few pics of our lil' men!










trying to crawl

wait. . . .

or should I roll????



I love my toes!



Dogs aren't too bad! Can we get one???


Look at my new hat!





Mom felt sooooooo bad!


Ouch! Stay away from mom during exercises!




Bryce doing his exercise!
Here's looking at you!

Oh, happy boy!





Ben and Nolan hanging out. They are two months apart.
Ben was born April 9.



I had Bryce watch Nolan and I came in and all the stuffed animals were in his crib!
Too precious


He's good with food!

Bryce loves hanging out in Nolan's crib!

Go Pack Go!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home