Happy Halloween and a Spaghetti ol' time
Well we have had an interesting couple of weeks. We have shared many laughs with Bryce and at Bryce. :) He is our entertainment at night. He loves to be chased around the kitchen and all around the upstairs. It gives up the exercise that we do need!
Bryce still knows how to eat or should we say likes to eat. I'm not sure about knowing how too well. Just take a peek at how he eats spaghetti. So much for the bath an hour before lunch. Next time I will strip him down to his diaper.
Halloween was a treat. We were able to get to many family members house's and a little walk around the neighborhood. Bryce fit all the characteristics of a monkey. He even received a banana from great grandma kaiser. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Halloween to all of you!The video shows Bryce playing in my block box. Sorry it is upside down and little too dark :(

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bern!

I think I'm done. I'll wear the bowl as my new hat.

I have to eat every last noodle before I can leave my chair.
How am I supposed to get that last noodle???

Just relaxing in the Pooh chair.

Let's see how many pieces I can throw out before I can fit.


It's "Monkey Time"

Family Picture 2007 Halloween

Cousin Ryan and Me hanging out together. (Two Peas in a Pod) How cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home