This blog is to update family and friends all the new and exciting things that the Ten Pas Family, mainly Bryce, is upto. Sit back and relax as you learn and see the latest and the greatest!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A few pictures to enjoy!

I Love the Vacuum! Let's go for a ride.

And the doctor told me to gain weight??? Look at the size of "my belly"!

How about the side view!

Amber I think my belly is bigger and I don't have an excuse.
O's and milk are my favorite snack!

Me and my cousin's Ashley and Ryan Hanging out on the Dora Couch.
I love laundry basket rides. Hang on! Daddy go faster.


I can't quite get it to move!

Where are the cows???

I'm getting ready for basketball season. I already have my blue and gold.



Go Pack Go! We're ready to cheer for our favorite team!

Look at these three "cheeseheads" ready to watch Farve throw another touchdown!

(Bryce Get ready for the "Touchdown" arms)


Happy Birthday Missy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme and Cory said...

Bryce is getting to be such a big boy! What a cutie! Give him some hugs from us.

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home