Happy New Year

I loved opening up my gifts.

The next Tiger Woods!

No one will guess how many times it took us to get this picture. Aren't they cute!

I should have asked for an i-pod. Cousin Cody and Calie showed me how to do the dance to solider boy. That was a lot of fun! (we shared many laughs)

Yummy Cookies. (My first time decorating cookies) I wasn't too much help. (But the frosting was delicious)

You would think I was in a time out. NO, I'm just playing in the corner.
It's one of my favorite spots.

This time I'm in the kitchen. Yes, I'm in the corner again. No, I wasn't being naughty. I just wanted a quiet place to read.
I wish it was warm outside!
How many nuks can you fit in your mouth?No, we did NOT put them in his mouth!
What's new in Bryce's world???
Well, Bryce has learned so much these past few days. It is so much fun watching him explore and try to figure things out. He has learned a few new words. Dada is finally being spoken more often. Yes, Jamie was getting a little Jealous that all Bryce wanted to say was momma. dagie (doggie), saaa (sock), hahaha (hot), papa (grandpa), nana (banana and sometimes grandma), and I'm sure there is more but I cannot think of it.
Bryce has, for the most part, mastered the stairs. We are still keeping the gates up just so we know where he is. He likes to adventure and hide in corners. He has also mastered climbing onto the kitchen chairs. Before we know it, we will find Bryce on top of the refrigerator.
Bryce was very good this year. He received many gifts from family and friends. We want to thank all of you for the generous gifts. We cannot tell you enough how thankful we are. Bryce greatly appreciates all the love that you have shared with him.
Best Wishes to all and all a good night!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home