16 Months
.jpg)
What color should I use?
Let's try and stay on the paper. At least he picked the right color!I know it has been awhile. One would think that I would have time to do this since we have been trapped in our house because the weather is just soooooo nice outside! :) Sorry it has taken so long.
Watching Bryce these days is our form of entertainment. He definitely gives us the smiles and laughs we need. Since we cannot enjoy the weather outside, we have been doing a lot of fun things inside. Bryce still loves to be chased around the house. He even is starting to play hide and seek. No, he really doesn't understand the game but he loves to hide in corners or behind the curtain. When he hides behind the curtain he won't move until you find him. He does laugh which is hilarious.
He is learning new words on a daily bases. He has his own lingo and he tries very hard to repeat what we are saying. His new thing is that he likes to count with Jamie and I. We will say one, he says twoooooooooooo, we say three, sometimes on good days he says four. He still likes to tell us how old he is and shows us with his finger. We are working on the animal sounds and colors. Purple is another new word and sometimes says orange. Blue and red are just way too easy. He doesn't want to say them. He also says oh, oh when he does something wrong or when something out of the blue happens. Boom is also a new word for him. He loves to jump on the bed. He jumps up and lands on the pillows, like a wrestler (who taught him this I'm not too sure) and says BOOM! You have to see it. Whyyyyyyyyy and nooooooooo are probably his two favorite word as we speak.
Bryce will go and play in his play room by himself and ride his zebra, drive (push with his feet) around on his school bus or rocket, and even practice shooting hoops. Which leads me to tell all of you that he is a basketball junkie already. He loves watching it on TV. He always points and says ball. If basketball is on, he will stop what he is doing to watch and proceeds to play and try to watch basketball all at the same time. He doesn't like the commercials. He can already multitask and is an ESPN guru.
It's so hard to remember all the new things that he can do. He is just at that stage where he is doing everything. We are just afraid to hear that first swear word come out of that innocent little mouth.
Bryce will go and play in his play room by himself and ride his zebra, drive (push with his feet) around on his school bus or rocket, and even practice shooting hoops. Which leads me to tell all of you that he is a basketball junkie already. He loves watching it on TV. He always points and says ball. If basketball is on, he will stop what he is doing to watch and proceeds to play and try to watch basketball all at the same time. He doesn't like the commercials. He can already multitask and is an ESPN guru.
It's so hard to remember all the new things that he can do. He is just at that stage where he is doing everything. We are just afraid to hear that first swear word come out of that innocent little mouth.
The pictures will display what his favorite thing to eat is. I just hope he still likes them when he is older. He is getting three more teeth all at same time. Poor guy! (the big monsters in the back)
I will try to post them more often.

I'm still try to figure out how I can dunk!

This is just the right size! Look I'm even using my left hand!

You can't see me! Peek-a-boo

I don't like it when you say NO!

This is Bryce's only pet. He likes to take it for walks....
.jpg)
Tries to play catch....
.jpg)
Even tries to work on commands "come here lil' dogie"


He still loves his books. It's too bad that he tries to rip them apart. We have lost at least three books already. (yes, the board books)
.jpg)
One Banana...

Two...

Three Bananas!

Another favorite: Blueberry pancakes!

I think all those bananas are turning him into a monkey!
.jpg)
Beep, Beep!
.jpg)
He sure is our Heart Breaker!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home